Confined Space 1 & 2
Training is required for all employees who enter confined spaces, attend confined spaces, or supervise employees who perform these tasks. This course covers OSHA required topics to familiarize employees with the hazards and proper procedures related to confined space entry.
Confined Space 1, 4 Hours
This course is designed to provide an awareness of confined space hazards and requirements and is appropriate for those who work around confined spaces.
- Hazards of confined space
- Permit-required confined space rules
- Principles of entry
- Ventilation and monitoring
- Proper procedures for all involved employees
- General rescue procedures
Confined Space 2, 4 Hours
This course is designed for confined space entrants, attendants and supervisors, and those employees who have already been trained in confined spaces but would benefit from a refresher course and more in-depth information. Levels 1 and 2 can be combined for an 8-hour course, for entrants, attendants and supervisors who have not had confined space training.
- Review of confined space hazards
- Review of confined space rules
- Hands on monitoring intensive
- Advanced ventilation
- Rescue strategies and options
Confined Space Rescue
This course is designed for employees who may assist in rescuing persons from confined spaces. Topics covered include: confined space rules and regulations, confined space hazards, entry equipment, rescue equipment, and horizontal and vertical rescue techniques.
- Rules and regulations
- Confined space hazard demonstrations
- Entry equipment
- Non-entry rescue
- Entry techniques
- Horizontal/vertical rescue