Confined Space 1 & 2
Training is required for all employees who enter confined spaces, attend confined spaces, or supervise employees who perform these tasks. This course covers OSHA required topics to familiarize employees with the hazards and proper procedures related to confined space entry.
Confined Space 1 - 4 Hours
- Hazards of confined space
- Permit-required confined space rules
- Principles of entry
- Ventilation and monitoring
- Proper procedures for all involved employees
- General rescue procedures
Confined Space 2 - 4 Hours
This course is designed for employees who have already been trained in confined spaces but would benefit from a refresher class and more in-depth information.
- Review of confined space hazards
- Review of confined space rules
- Hands on monitoring intensive
- Advanced ventilation
- Rescue strategies and options